Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Induction

Well I'm back on Atkins induction. This has been really the only "diet" plan that has helped me to reduce cravings and to lower calories without being miserable. 

The thing I am struggling with mainly is my sugar addiction (again) and this leading to binges. I find that when I eat any sugar at all it tumbles into a HUGE massive food intake. I don't really have this addiction to wheat which is odd. I could go without wheat easily. Hmmm. Food for thought I suppose.

So for now I'm doing induction. These past few days I haven't been tracking my calories exactly, just trying to get control of cravings. After a week or so I'll be tracking calories again to see if I can stick to the macros that MariAnne laid out for me. 

I'm finding that I'm still eating (or having the urge to be) during the day a LOT. So I'm having to use some serious self control while (or before) ketosis sets in.

That's where I'm at for now. I'm also not weighing. I took my measurements  the other day just to track but one thing I HATE about measurements is that I can never get it totally accurate. So when I re-measure, my numbers are higher or lower or the same....

blah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey jacki, love your blog...:*) I donna since when you stopped your blogs or are you still a regular blogger. Honestly I haven't looked it up, yet.

Anyways I've a totally irrelevant question here, can gluttony & tenacious combined in a sentence.

Thn Q:-B