Friday, December 26, 2008

It's ON!


Ok...no more screwing around. I've HAD IT! And I'm not pissed, just simply determined to get this weight off my ars, if you know what I mean.

Dan got me a big George Foreman AND a rotisserie for Christmas so I have absolutely no reason as to why I shouldn't have meals planned for my day every Sunday. 

So my goal thus far is 3 weeks clean eating, no sugar, or fruit. (I've had enough of that crap these last few weeks to last me through the next year.) After the 3 weeks we'll reassess and go from there. 

So far I'm pretty impressed. Today was GREAT! I was able to stick to my "bag-o-food" and am finding new stuff out about me along the way. 

1.) Don't have a problem with food for the first 2/3 of the day 
(The late night is what my problem is!!)

2.) I need to be able to have enough calories and / or a really "filling" item to stuff my face with right before I hit the sack. 

3.) I need to stay out of the kitchen when I'm not eating. 
(this is a no-brainer but you see how long this has taken me to figure it out!! :)   ) 

4.) I have to make enough food for baby AND me when I'm eating
I get this, "I'm on a diet, freak out mode" thing going, so when I'm eating my "food" I don't want to share, if you know what I mean. Wow, did that just sound as bad as I thought it did? Yeah. Oops.

5.) Seeing other people around me losing weight is GOOD for me! 
This sounds stupid BUT, man my competitive nature certainly kicks in and I get PISSED. In a good way of course.

6.) Water WATER WATER!!!! 
Need I say more?

So, this whole thing was prompted by my gorges stepdaughter losing weight and also my Mother, who candidly hands me her jeans that she doesn't need anymore because they are "too big". Ug. 

Get this train a moving!

One day down and 3 more weeks to go!!

No comments: